Here is another quick, easy, family favorite dinner idea!
If you have leftover chicken, rotisserie chicken, or some spare chicken breasts you want to use, this is a great recipe. Even my picky toddlers loved it. And what’s not to love about pasta and cheese?!
Easy Chicken Parmesan CasseroleCourse: DinnerCuisine: ItalianDifficulty: Easy
Box of pasta
Jar of marinara sauce (24 ounces)
1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
Precooked chicken, diced (2 cups)
1/2 tsp Italian Seasoning
1/2 cup Panko bread curmbs
1/2 tsp garlic powder
1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
2 tbsp melted butter
- Preheat oven to 375 F.
- Cook pasta al dente (according to package directions).
- Mix topping ingredients in a separate dish: Panko, garlic powder, Parmesan, and melted butter. Set aside.
- Toss cooked pasta, marinara sauce, Italian seasoning, and chicken.
- Place pasta mixture in a casserole dish (9 x 9), spinkle mozzarella cheese, then top with topping mixture.
- Bake for about 22-24 minutes or until bubbling and topping is browned.
- You can use rotisserie chicken or you can cook 1-2 chicken breasts and shred in the instant pot. Or you can use whatever leftover chicken you have!
- You can add chopped parsley to the topping mixture (my kids freak when they see green stuff so I left it off LOL).