On this edition of ‘Becky Can’t Cook’ we are making a 5 ingredient Easy Cheesy Chicken and Broccoli Casserole.
You basically just mix it all together and throw it in the oven! Seriously it’s the easiest thing in the world and one of the only things that all 4 of my kids really like. This one is extra special because it’s one of the first things that Jax actually liked and ate when we were dealing with his feeding aversion. So it holds a special place in my heart.
- 3 cups diced rotisserie chicken
- 3 cups cooked rice
- 3 cups cooked, chopped broccoli florets
- 2 10 3/4- ounce cans Cream of Chicken Soup
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- Preheat oven to 350 F and spray a 9 x 13 baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine the chicken, broccoli, rice, cream of chicken soup, and 1 cup of cheese. Mix together with a large spoon.
- Add mixture to the baking dish.
- Top with 1 cup of cheese.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- I like using packaged chopped frozen broccoli florets (it takes out one step so you don’t have to chop the broccoli). Then I just microwave it before adding it to the chicken mixture.
- You can use rotisserie chicken or whatever leftover chicken you have. You can even use leftover chicken tenders!
- You can also use leftover rice. I’ve use brown rice, white rice, and basmati rice. If I don’t have leftover rice, I will use the boil in a bag brown rice to make life easier.