It says it all in the name and it’s as addicting as it sounds. This super easy and quick Instant Pot meal is a family favorite that all of the kids (even the picky ones) will love. You can serve it as sandwiches, sliders, dip, or top it on a salad.
For the bacon, I just cooked it in the microwave while the chicken was cooking in the Instant Pot. Enjoy!
Easy Instant Pot Crack ChickenCourse: DinnerCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Easy
2-3 chicken breasts
8 slices cooked bacon
1 package ranch seasoning
1/2 cup water
8 oz cream cheese
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Add the chicken to the bottom of the instant pot
- Add the 1/2 cup of water
- Sprinkle ranch seasoning packet over chicken breasts
- Cube cream cheese then add to Instant Pot
- Put Instant Pot on manual high for 15 minutes
- Do a quick pressure release when done
- Shred chicken (can either take chicken out and shred with 2 forks or use a hand mixer)
- Put shredded chicken back in Instant Pot
- Chop cooked bacon and add to Instant Pot
- Add cup of shredded cheese
- Mix all ingredients together with wooden spoon
- You can serve this as sandwiches, sliders, dip, or whatever you want. But beware, as the name insinuates, it’s addicting!