No story here… just the fact that I can’t cook, my kids are picky, and we all need to eat!!
This is the easiest thing I’ve ever made and the kids love it. You can make nachos, tacos, salad, quesadillas… the options are abundant! And the best part is that the kids love it. So come check it out.
Instant Pot Creamy Chicken TacosCourse: DinnerCuisine: MexicanDifficulty: Easy
3 chicken breasts
1 jar (16 oz) of salsa
Package of cream cheese (8 oz)
Package of flour tortillas
- Place the chicken in the instant pot.
- Add the jar of salsa on top of chicken.
- Cube the package of cream cheese and add to instant pot.
- Place lid on instant pot and close vent. Set to manual high for 15 minutes.
- Do a quick pressure release (just turn the vent and release the pressure when it’s done).
- Shred the chicken with a fork or a hand mixer. You can take the chicken out to do this.
- Add the chicken back into the instant pot, mix everything together.
- You can serve these inside tacos and add toppings, you can make quesadillas (just put cheese on a tortilla, place some chicken taco mixture over the cheese, place another tortilla and you can put this in the microwave for 20 seconds, or you can put this in a saute pan to melt the cheese, you can also serve over lettuce and make a salad over it or just eat with nachos as a dip, the uses are endless!
- Adapted with changes from The Lazy Dish